CORE Speciality processes include:
Phosphation, sulphation, esteri cation, amidation, neutralisation, emulsi cation, dispersion. CORE Additive Technologies also offer manufacturing of products based on the customer’s formulations from small trial batches to full bulk quantities.
In addition to a range of unique speciality products CORE Additive Technologies offers:
- Expertise in the development, formulation and production of new surfactant based products and process additives.
- Advice on the improvement and optimisation of existing formulations to solve specific problems.
- Guidance on replacing hazardous components with safer, more environmentally acceptable, alternatives to meet applicable regulations.
- Testing product performance by developing laboratory tests to simulate conditions in industrial use.
Site facilities include:
- Manufacturing by exible batch processes to an annual capacity of around 12,000 tons per annum.
- Reactors from 400 litres to 10,000 litres with hot oil heating coils and jacket heating.
- Stainless steel and Polypropylene blending vessels for 1,000 to 10,000 litre size batches.
- Pilot plant facilities for process development of between 20 to 400 litres.
- Gas heated ovens for melting of solids, ltration units and separate weigh scales.
- On-site warehousing.
- Laboratories for quality control, analysis, reaction process development, formulation, application testing.
- Adhesion Agents Low Temp Modifiers Emulsifiers Antifoams
- Cleaning Agents Amides
- Foaming agents Scale inhibitors
- Rust Removers Lubricity Improvers Corrosion Inhibitors Phosphates Sulfates
- Speciality Esters Viscosity Modifiers
- Decontamination Chemicals
Laboratory analysis and performance testing:
- Asphalt Testing
- Bitumen Analysis Dynamic Sheer Rheology Emulsi cation
- Emulsion Stability Coating Properties Critical Process Analysis
- Corrosion testing Lubricity
- Foaming properties Microscopy Particle Size Surface Tension